1. We are Bible-based and the Bible is the Word of God.
2. We are Christ-centred. We believe that Jesus was virgin born and is 100% God and 100% man (the hypostatic union). He died a substitutionary death on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin and the bodily resurrection guaranteed that Christ’s mission was fulfilled. We have forgiveness of sin and salvation solely through God’s grace by faith in Jesus Christ.
3. We are Spirit-empowered. “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us” (Eph. 3:20).
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen” (1 Pet. 4:10-11).
4. The blood of the Lamb brings a value-added change in our lives. We are not to stay stagnant but to share, preach, and teach God’s Word. It is about mentorship (1 Tim. 2:2).
5. We believe in discipling and fulfilling the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20).